Are you a passionate Data Engineer with deep next generation Analytics skills including skills such as Data Modeling, Business Intelligence and Data Management? Are you interested in taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies?
Here at Accenture, we are changing the world through the most advanced Data and Analytics solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it? If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to talk with you.
Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using cloud-based technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future. Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined data, analytics and strategic consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience on Big Data technologies such as Java, Node.js, C#, Python, SQL, EC2, S3, Lambda, Spark/SparkSQL, Hive/MR, Pig, Oozie and streaming technologies such as Kafka, Kinesis, NiFI etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data science management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience
- Experience with any cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a strong plus
- Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing
- Lead data modeling activities to capture and model data requirements, business rules, and logical and physical models
- Examine data from multiple sources, and share insights which provide competitive advantage
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Federal - Data Engineering and AI Architect
Analytics and Insights
USA NY - New York
Utilities - Data Science Consultant
Analytics and Insights
USA CA - San Francisco
Health & Public Service Data Science Manager
Analytics and Insights
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.