Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
A growth focused sales professional who has successfully created positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. You develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest cloud-based technologies. The Sales Origination Senior Manager is a senior sales executive uncovering new business opportunities, both new clients, as well as Accenture current clients.
- Quickly develop & leverage strong, credible relationships with key client decision makers spanning multiple layers of organization
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to ensure efficient and effective use of business development resources
- Successfully lead and align a complex network of stakeholders
Grow a profitable sales pipeline and/or backlog
- Build a pipeline by originating opportunities, qualifying them and submitting a binding bid
- Originate and sell deals typically greater than $10M that are cross client and typically cross service groups
- Focus on opportunities that have a compelling value proposition to the client and are profitable to Accenture
- Create a compelling vision for the deal outcome, through active listening and using storytelling and immersive experiences
Participate in the Sales Process
- Orchestrate and lead entire origination process for a large deal working with the CAL, the client team and relevant subject matter experts
- A focus on the origination process but remain involved through the deal life cycle to closure in some capacity, even if working with a Sales Capture lead
- Sales Originators are client facing and have an individual Stage 2b pipeline target and a sales target the proportion of which varies dependent on level
- Be the lead in ensuring the Accenture Sales Methodologies are implemented and followed to maximize win probabilities across a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Remain involved through the deal life cycle, and support the Sales Capture lead in the closing opportunities in the circumstances where there is a separate sales capture lead
- Establish initial qualification and win strategy and initial power map to qualify deals that are winnable and deliverable.
- Travel up to 75%
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 6 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services
- Minimum of 5 years originating and capturing complex multi-tower service deals greater than 10M in total value
- Minimum of 10 years in Sales or PM with progressive client facing responsibilities
Bonus points if you have:
- Sales experience with AWS.
- Delivery experience with AWS.
- Technical sales experience with Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
- Industry experience in Life Sciences, State & Local Government, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Heath or Manufacturing.
- Experience working within G2000 customers.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated commitment, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture/AWS community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging AWS technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
- At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest AWS technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified AWS practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
- You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.