Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: Negotiable - Midwest region
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Build deep personalized relationships with practice leaders and our practice employees, and proactively support our people through their life, career and project experiences.
- Proactively provide individual employee coaching and guidance on career development, based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests and aspirations and knowledge of Accenture’s business.
- Provide personalized employee support connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles, balancing career goals and business priorities.
- Have honest and transparent conversations, with compassion and empathy to help people grow, keeping both personal and key practice priorities at the forefront.
- Work closely with my Practice Lead to understand our business/practice strategy and current performance and use that knowledge as I coach my people.
- Work with my HR team to understand talent priorities and talent programs and make employees aware of specific opportunities.
- Work closely with Talent Futurists and Talent Scouts to understand how the demand for talent is evolving.
- Proactively work with employees to ensure business critical employee information is up to date and accurate (Skills, myScheduling, PA, etc.)
- Work with the MU Employee Experience Lead to coordinate the Employee Experience in the practice, including engagement, feedback, coaching and learning.
- Work with the MU Inclusion & Diversity Lead to develop and execute strategies and actions to achieve I&D objectives and measure the results and key trends in the practice.
- Use enterprise insights for deeper analytics.
- Provide talent practice enablement materials.
- Enable MU and Service specific people and learning programs for employee engagement and skill development.
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Prior scheduling experience, consulting experience or Accenture HR experience
- Excel skills
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, location, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand.
- Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving/research
- Customer service/customer relationship management
- Quality assurance/thoroughness
- Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
- Comfortable working in office and virtually
- Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
- Advocate for inclusion and diversity
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsIL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis
Technology HR – Adobe HR Business Partner+
Posted 1 day ago
Global HR - Recognition Product Manager*
Posted 2 days ago
Strategy Campus Diversity Recruiter*
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.