Organization: Corporate Functions/Sales & Pricing Performance
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Provide direction, leadership, and support of key sales and pricing excellence programs within an organizational unit or process area. Engage directly with sales leadership and teams to develop acumen and drive adoption of performance metrics, tools and processes. Orchestrate S&PP team member activities across all Service Areas to help the organization execute its strategy and achieve its performance targets
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting the S&PP team
- Interact confidently and build credible relationships with leadership
- Represent S&PP corporate function to leadership within sphere of responsibility
- Demonstrate understanding of the S&PP Service Catalog and service model; help match S&PP services to business needs
- Help identify and drive sales performance improvements by collaborating with S&PP team members with different roles and specializations
- Create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
- Demonstrate understanding of how S&PP Business Partners fit into the bigger Accenture picture
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
- Bachelor's degree
- Business Management education desirable
- A minimum of 6 years of experience, with proven track record in interacting with leadership and managing teams
- Understanding of S&PP processes and tools preferred
- Familiarity with Finance processes desirable
- Sales Life Cycle – INTERMEDIATE
- Stakeholder Management – INTERMEDIATE
- Program/Action Development – ADVANCED
- Sales Excellence Programs - INTERMEDIATE
- Change Management – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Process and Procedure – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Tools - INTERMEDIATE
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Managed Detection & Response Sales Manager; Cyber Security
Managed Detection/Response Sales Lead - Cyber Security
USA NY - New York
Enterprise Sales Director; Northeast - Communications, Media & Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.