Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: Boston, MA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
The Location Support Ambassador will be responsible for responding to and delivering all aspects of workplace operations through a hospitality lens; offering continuous attentive service and creating an exceptional guest experience within a global, industry-leading corporation. Leveraging creative thinking and tapping into your passion for innovation and delivering impactful support to our customers, you will be a collaborative partner who is confident and comfortable with our processes and tools. You will establish trust based relationships and will establish yourself as a key member of the local workplace team.
- A true representative of hospitality creating an unparalleled experience for every guest (whether in person or virtually)
- Work as a business partner with your Workplace Leads and team mates, assisting in all areas of office services/operations and ensuring tasks are accomplished in a timely manner
- Comfortable assisting with any workplace position and showcasing a willingness to help wherever needed
- Collaborate with Event Planning team and be comfortable with all aspects of event planning
- Work closely with reception, facilities, local technology, and other workplace departments to ensure quality service leading up to, on event day, and following
- Responsible for daily office activities ensuring that event and space setups are completed accurate, and the space meets cleanliness standards and take action to remediate items as needed
- Solicits feedback from guests at the conclusion of their office visit and adjusts hospitality program accordingly
- Works directly with assigned clients to provide pre-planning services; including pre-event walkthroughs, review of meeting agenda to curate an experience around tours and breaks and ability to provide high touch support to even the smallest of events
- Responsible for maintaining organized and detailed database of event logistics for reporting and accurate execution within required time frame
- Expert at navigating and work to adjust reservations in our booking system (EMS) to meet the needs of our office
- Provides on-site welcome and assistance throughout scheduled shift for all in-house clients
- Monitors event and in office activities to ensure satisfaction of guests and resolution of any problems that arise
- Review events for accuracy and billing detail to ensure correct records are in place
- Handles daily signage requirements for guest wayfinding
- Attends daily standup meeting to review programs under their review
- Responsible for making sure all guest preferences are met, while delighting and exceeding guest expectations
- Meet, greet and escort all VIP guests and will ensure the guest was delighted and satisfied, arriving, during the stay and during a fond farewell
- Assist with overall appearance of the facility including restocking supplies and organizing furniture
- Support additional functions including life safety and badge access requirements
- Overtime may be required periodically
- Flexibility with work schedule may be required periodically
- GED or High school Diploma
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in customer service role
- College degree preferred
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of EMS or other reservation systems
- Knowledge of technology and Audio-Visual set ups (advanced skills a plus)
- Knowledge of catering operations setup and breakdown
- Working knowledge of food & beverage industry trends
- Comfortable with a highly visible customer facing role
- Passionate about customer service
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions independent of customer involvement (proactive)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Business partner attitude and approach
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $39,300 - $71,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA NY - New York
Executive Support Analyst
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 9 days ago
USA OH - Cleveland
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 9 days ago
USA TX - Houston
Office Operations & Hospitality Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.