Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Location: New York
This position handles incoming video edit requests from internal and external customers. As a Video Editor you will work on diverse projects ranging from simple edits to creating original content to be used by Marketing and Communications teams globally, as well as for use by Accenture clients. It is expected that this position will work closely with Accenture Productions Producers and Creative Designers, as well as Marketing and Communications teams to design and create original content. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to take abstract topics and ideas and bring them to life through visual representation.
Knowledge of standard editing platforms within the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and After Effects are required.
This position is based in San Francisco, California but will be part of a globally distributed team of Video Editors that manage projects in support of Accenture’s internal communications efforts globally. Work outside of regular business hours and on weekends will be required to meet the needs of customers around the world.
- Maintain high quality work while facing tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Manage the planning and logistics for live video events
- Bachelor’s degree in film, television production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a video editor with experience delivering high quality work on a short deadline
- Experience in design, motion graphics, and audio editing
- Experience as a director or photographer, operating cameras (preferably Cannon C300)
- Color grading
- 2D/3D Character animation experience will be given special consideration
- Creative storytelling and script writing experience
- Experience directing non-professional talent on-camera
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable working in Mac OS
- Strong proficiency in Asset Management, video transcoding, and working with a wide variety of media formats
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and work with a culturally diverse team across various geographies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with senior executives and customers.
- Customer service skills and client focus.
- Ability to closely adhere to defined operational processes and technical standards
- Demonstrated ability to “think on your feet,” juggle multiple activities and assignments simultaneously, while still hitting deadlines
- Outgoing personality, highly organized, videography/photography, collaboration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Federal - Business Designer - Fjord
Posted 2 days ago
Employee Experience Transformation-Total Rewards Change Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
?What If! Innovation - Visual Designer
Posted 3 days ago