One Manhattan West Marketing + Communications Lead
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: New York City
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: One Manhattan West Marketing + Communications Lead
Overview of North America (NA) M+C
The North America Marketing + Communications team shapes and activates marketing and communications strategies across the marketing lifecycle that fuel growth for Accenture’s $20B+ North American market (United States and Canada). Its cross-functional team drives category brand positioning in the North American market, curates end-to-end client experiences to drive the local growth agenda, empowers and positions Accenture’s leaders, and engages and inspires the company’s North American people, recruits and alumni. It positions Accenture in the heart of local innovation, business and technology communities and champions programs for equality, inclusion and diversity within Accenture North America and the communities it serves.
You’ll wake up every single day and think about the One Manhattan West (1MW) overall experience for our Accenture people and clients. As a member of NA M+C, you’ll work closely with the Northeast Market Unit M+C Lead and other key M+C and business stakeholders to create end to end experiences for our people, clients and community that brings our brand to life, is differentiated from our clients and is leading edge.
You’ll be the ultimate connector, communicator and coordinator. With 20+ digital branding opportunities, 9 floors, multiple programs & clients coming through the space on any given day, you’ll need to roll up your sleeves and collaborate with our Workplace team, The Innovation Hub, Business Stakeholders and across all of M+C to ensure that excellence is delivered end to end.
You’ll deliver our ‘One Accenture’ narrative to internal and external audiences. Navigate a fast-paced environment as a strategic-thinker and team player with strong analytical and creative skills and a skilled multi-tasker.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of a strategic integrated M+C program to support 1MW
- Bring to life an engaging ‘building’ experience that brings to life our Brand Purpose in collaboration with the Innovation Hub Client Experience Lead and Workplace – this includes signage, experiential moments, and in-person/virtual connections
- Integrate cohesive branding, creative approach, and editorial interlock applied across all channels, assets and environment
- Curate and create relevant content to drive priorities across our digital environment
- Ensure compelling storytelling that reinforces this is a state-of-the-art, industry-leading, space for our people, clients and communities
- Activate a plan that creates a strong profile of 1MW in our local market, nationally and globally
- Build strong relationships with Account Based Marketing and Account Teams to understand their needs and ensure the right ‘client experiences’ when executives walk through the doors of 1MW
- Create moments that build a sense of pride in our people; a strong draw for recruits and connections to our Alumni
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of integrated marketing and people communications experience with proven track record of delivering results
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications:
- Highly experience background of working with content/ thought leadership
- Digitally savvy - social + video and audio production content skill set
- Stellar digital and social marketing expertise
- A deep understanding of client experience – ability to shape, think innovatively and push the envelope to drive differentiated experiences
- Hard-wired to think strategically and innovatively – with scale in mind
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering results
- Proactive approach to problem solving and effectiveness strategy
- Clear vision and decisive action
- Senior stakeholder management confidence and experience
- Entrepreneurial, agile and collaborative working approach
- Articulate with strong presence and ability to interact with all levels
- A driver with energy and enthusiasm. A self-starter
- A true communications / brand related ambassador
- Able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions
- Ability to work as part of a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style and a collaborative nature are vital.
- An excellent writer and communicator
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA NY - New York
Diamond Client Marketing Lead - New York
Marketing & Communications
Growth & Strategy Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Campaign Management Analyst
Marketing & Communications
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.