Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Business Transformation Manager within Accenture will be the Business Transformation Lead that supports Client & Delivery efforts to improve organizational effectiveness on our Journey to Intelligent Operations. They work with an extended team to provide process, tools, methods, business transformation practices and training across the organization aligned to this Client Journey. The Business Transformation Manager is responsible for verifying that work is consistently and effectively performed and create deliverables according to established core procedures, processes, measurements and methodologies. They will work closely with Account, Delivery and Operational Leads to drive the Client Journey. This individual will manage other BT resources within the assigned account. For internal roles, please note this function has been previously referred to as BE / Business Excellence and OE / Operational Excellence.
- Drives quality improvements across projects and processes
- Develops and supports advanced analytics
- Designs and oversees data collection plans
- Independently supports DMAIC, DFSS
- Develops other members of Business Excellence team
- Instructs and educates delivery leads and account management personnel
- Helps design training curriculums
- A minimum of 10 years of project management experience
- A minimum of 8 years of Six Sigma and / or Lean experience
- A minimum of 1 year of client facing experience
- Industry Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt experience will be verified and evidenced by risk, process and metric definition and analysis examples.
- Experience working with larger social media, software and technical clients preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or technical field
- Certified PMP
- Basic level of Minitab, SPC or SPSS
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and examples of project participation
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining)
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic quantitative analysis skills
- Project Costing and cost modeling
- Business Case development
- Client facing consulting experience
- Able to pass Business Transformation skills assessment administered by a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting an Accommodation:
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements:
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA PA - Philadelphia
Business Transformation Procurement Specialist
Performance, Risk & Quality
Posted 4 days ago
USA TN - Knoxville
Reporting Senior Analyst
Performance, Risk & Quality
Posted 5 days ago
Business Transformation Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Posted 10 days ago