Accenture Interactive Life Sciences— a new breed of agency that believes that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you’re passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more – and have expertise in creating content for the life sciences sector, join us. In combination with all other Accenture Interactive groups, we are “The Experience Agency” Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
A copy writer that wants to be part of a team responsible for getting patients and providers to take action. Write the shortest, clearest, most compelling content that will capture interest and build trust. Additionally, this person will have familiarity with developing content for regulated industries – ideally life sciences or health sector. Collaborate with Visual Designers and Performance Marketers to take our content to the next level and grow engagement numbers. Listen deeply. Be creative. Execute.
If you have a passion for making a difference in patients’ lives, and can thrive in a fluid, fast-paced, energetic environment, we’d love to talk to you!
- Leverage your love of storytelling to create content in the pharmaceutical and/or Medtech sector that our users love.
- Impact a diverse portfolio of content channels, including but not limited to: email, digital ads, direct mail, SMS, sales collateral and one-pagers, websites and landing pages.
- Champion creative and compelling Subject Lines and strong CTAs that have a measurable impact on marketing performance.
- Develop content strategy and copy that drives acquisition, engagement, and retention of our users.
- Advance research efforts to glean insights into each of our audiences (and segments of our audiences), and leverage this to build user-centered content.
- Be endlessly focused on A/B testing to further develop our POV among audiences, content, and messaging.
- Monitor online conversation, content channels (provider newsletters, social media communities, etc.) and industry landscape for current trends and opportunities.
- Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Be partners in crime with visual designers and performance marketers.
- Leverage the expertise of the Markets Clinical Operations teams to inform content ideas.
- Collaborate closely with Product to ensure a consistent, integrated customer experience.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 2 + years of copywriting experience
- Proven success in copywriting to drive action among audiences
- Requires familiarity with developing content/copy within regulated industries – ideally pharmaceuticals, MedTech or Healthcare
- Has an understanding or interest in engaging Healthcare Professionals and Patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
- Experience learning about segments of audiences, and tailoring content to each
- Love for writing and storytelling. Demonstrated experience writing both long and short form content (writing samples required - including CTAs, SLs, etc.) across digital channels
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and brand copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Bonus points if experienced in Life Sciences creative principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services, Vaccines or related areas
- 1 - 2 years of ad agency experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, openness to feedback
- Deeply creative. Can make healthcare tech appealing and exciting to busy audiences
- A way with words. Short. To the point. Clear. Focused. Descriptive. Inspire action
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; capacity to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex and fast-moving environment
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.