Accenture Interactive Life Sciences— a new breed of agency that believes that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you’re passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more – and have expertise in creating content for the life sciences sector, join us. In combination with all other Accenture Interactive groups, we are “The Experience Agency” Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
As an Account Manager you will work within our Business Services Department in the creation and rollout of customer experience solutions and digital marketing strategies tightly integrated with our clients’ business objectives. Account Managers are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with client stakeholders while managing digital projects across multiple accounts and supporting development of existing and new Life Sciences accounts, as well as growing new opportunities for Accenture to provide value.
If you have a passion for making a difference in patients’ lives, and can thrive in a fluid, fast-paced, energetic environment, we’d love to talk to you!
- Manage and build long-term Life Sciences client relationships by delivering best-in-class digital services.
- Draft Scopes of Works with cross-functional teams.
- Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients.
- Define project scope based on client needs and requirements.
- Create and execute project plans; identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and revise, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Write briefs for the internal creative and marketing teams.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients during the project lifecycle (with support from a Project Manager as needed.)
- Manage medical, legal, medical review organization and submissions for FDA.
- Ensure on-budget and on-time high-quality project deliverables.
- Grow revenue within existing accounts and maintain account targets.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years of account management experience in digital channels, or comparable experience in client services, public relations or project management experience.
- Experience with managing programs in a regulated industry – ideally pharmaceuticals or MedTech
- Understanding of and hands-on experience across channels such as interactive media, web site planning, design and development, user experience, mobile, responsive design, mobile app design, motion design/video, and print
- Curiosity and passion for analytics and emerging digital trends and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- An understanding or interest in engaging healthcare professionals and patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Life Sciences principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc
- Fluency in digital media channels including Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Programmatic Media, Video Marketing, Social Media, etc
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services, Vaccines or related areas
- Project management experience, preferably on website design/development or digital marketing projects.
- Familiarity with multi-channel data integrations for analytics and insights generation a plus
- Superb attention to detail and organization skills
- High responsiveness to a changing landscape of priorities, timelines, and client requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and presentation skills
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Paid Media Campaign Strategist
Portfolio and Delivery Management
USA NY - New York
Marketing Operations Client Experience Lead (SFMC)
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Marketing Operations Client Experience Lead (MW & South)
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Posted 2 days ago