Role: Experience Transformation Senior Manager Practice: Accenture Interactive (Digital) Location: Midwest
The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/accentureinteractive
If you are an expert at developing business, we want to meet you. If you relish delivering business, we want to meet you! If you love innovating and building industry leading digital solutions, we want to meet you!! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with the client to bring ideas and innovation for customer relationships, digital marketing, ecommerce, and omni-channel solutions. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new ideas with the client and working with the practice specific teams to ensure client value and ability to execute are front and center.
Your Role: Digital Transformation Senior Manager
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our clients across our digital services, including digital strategy, marketing, user experience, and e-commerce/omni-channel commerce
- Work with Accenture Interactive Industry leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor
- Develop global digital and multi-channel digital commerce strategies for Accenture Interactive clients including leading the team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Be a thought-leader in Digital Industry challenges, trends, solutions, economics and related qualitative & quantitative aspects, and help Industry Leads in creation of a digital value architecture
- Develop requirements to ensure that digital commerce & marketing vision and recommendations translate to (and leverage) Accenture Interactive assets, products and services
- Defining high level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital commerce best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide strategy development and solution development to support new business activities and existing client relationships
Travel: Required for client support
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in digital business, eCommerce and digital marketing consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Minimum of 5 years working on multiple deals at the same time with multiple clients per week
- Minimum of 10 years of client facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Core management consulting skills including:
- Executive & Digital Leadership Workshop facilitation
- Client interviews / focus groups
- Run end-to-end digital sales cycles (origination -> solution -> close)
- Experience working with & jointly going to market with strategic vendors (software/channel/technology)
Location: Primary residency within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement Requesting An Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Retail Consumer Client Account Leadership Senior Manager
USA CA - San Francisco
BPO Account Lead
USA CA - San Francisco
Client Account Leadership, Sr. Manager - Utility Industry West Region
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.