Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
As Accenture Interactive's marketing experts, we help businesses drive demand, build brands and change the way people live. From consulting and creative campaigns to insights and analytics, we’ve got the speed, scale and strategic thinking to help CMOs and brands make an impact at every stage of the customer journey. The net-net? Real results that lead to true transformation.
A customers’ experience with a brand spans a lot of people, processes, and of course technology. As a Transformation Architect you have mastered technology ecosystems, their design, implementation and operation, all to support what makes customer interactions tick – how we can gather the data in the moment to deliver the right message, or inform the right decision, where it’s marketing progressing customers from awareness to prospects, or cross selling to existing customers, or even informing sales or service about what the customers trying to accomplish. You understand that the most elegent design is useless if it does not lead to return on investment and cannot be implemented in stages to meet the fast-paced world we live in. If you are passionate about scalable, extensible and maintainable architectures, and helping clients truly connect with their customers, we’d like to meet you.
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients
- Work with the project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan and serve as a lead, as required, overseeing aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within solution area
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients to support new customer experience strategies
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Create API and ETL designs
- Participate in client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Serve as the lead of an application architecture and integration team
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends, platforms and innovations especially in the areas of commerce, content, digital marketing, customer data management, and data integration
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- 7+ years of hands on experience with customer facing platform design and implementation
- A minimum of 7+ year experience with real-time integration via web services, ideally via SnapLogic, Mulesoft, Apigee, Talend, or Informatica Cloud
- 3+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Technologies such as: SAP Commerce and Marketing Clouds, Adobe Experience Manager and Commerce Cloud (Magento), and Salesforce Commerce and Marketing Clouds as well as the leading email, cross selling, recommendation and reviews platforms among others.
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms and MDM such as Reltio, Redpoint Global, Lytics, Segment, Evergage or ActionIQ
- Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, technical expertise and innovation
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting a Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.