Accenture is transforming leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements combined with the way we collaborate operate and deliver value provides unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination, pursuit and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role. You will be part of a dynamic team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture. We work with most of the major clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
The Sales Lead – Deal Execution role is responsible for all aspects of the deal from kick-off through to contract signing. You will be responsible for developing comprehensive pursuit plans and ensure that the bid team is staffed, engaged and equipped to fulfil its respective tasks.
In this role you will:
- Originate, shape and transact sales opportunities (or a portfolio of opportunities) aligning Accenture’s value proposition to clients strategic ambitions
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- 5 or more years of experience responding to and managing the intricacies of an RFP, RFS, RFQ, or Sole Source opportunity from start to finish
- 5 or more years of experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
- 5 or more years of selling/business development experience and proven track record
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience creating and leading large, complex and strategic sales opportunities
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executives
- Global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Demonstrated ability for independent thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong business and commercial acumen to drive ideation and deal shaping
- Track record of client relevant digital and/or business led sales opportunities combined with technology or operations industrialisation
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a problem-solving environment
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.