The Salesforce Industries Senior Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions leveraging the Salesforce Industries suite of products, a Senior Developer will design solutions, conduct gap/ fit assessments, configure and custom apps, and as required, manage more junior developers.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot - Technical Consultant / Senior Vlocity Developer Salesforce
The Vlocity Senior Developer will have the unique opportunity to shape, create and customize the client’s Vlocity apps built on the Salesforce Platform. As a developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing customize requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, in large part on the Force.com and Salesforce platforms.
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged.
The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Force.com platform
- Implement Force.com and Salesforce1 solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must
- Lead development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long-term success
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.Read more here.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,ID - Boise,NV - North Las Vegas,OR - Portland,UT - Salt Lake City,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.