Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Campaign Management Program Analyst works with Engineering and Data teams, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Product Managers, Localization Producers, and Creative Agencies to ensure on-time delivery of email campaigns.
- Assist requesters during the initial intake review process, by educating them on the Email Program processes and scheduling Hand-off meetings to make sure all mandatory requirements are clearly defined and documented prior to the start of development efforts
- Hand-off campaign requirements to Engineering Teams communicating campaign objectives, requirements, priorities, and launch timelines
- Work with Producers and Engineering to determine campaign milestone dates and track progress against those agreed upon milestones
- Serve as the day to day liaison between cross-functional teams and the Engineering teams, answering and/or addressing requirements clarification questions as needed
- Support development efforts by addressing blockers and escalating risks and issues as needed
- Support Email Program Manager and Engineering Manager by enforcing email program processes and best practices
- Assist Email Program Manager in gathering high level requirements for upcoming email projects so that Email Program Manager and Engineering Manager can prioritize requests as well as conduct capacity and quarterly planning
- Bachelor’s degree OR Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Minimum 2 years project management (including governing multiple projects concurrently with multiple stakeholders)
- Experience managing projects in e-commerce
- Oral and written fluence in English
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Email execution experience
- Retail/E-commerce experience
- Marketing background
- Scrum or Agile background
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to work with technical and engineering teams to help resolve L1 level product issues
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thoughtfully prioritize
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with an enthusiastic and a positive attitude
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA TX - Austin
Customer Support Associate - Phone/Email Support: Bilingual - Portuguese/English
Business Process Delivery
USA TN - Knoxville
Payroll Garnishment Associate
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Music Research Agent
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.