Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture Interactive, we’re able to do work that changes the world and Fjord is always looking for kindred spirits. Digital is no longer the centerpiece of brand experience; the emphasis is shifting onto how best to use it as an invisible enabler of physical and sensory experiences. As interactions with users evolve from periodic engagements via a screen to consistent, connected experiences, organizations must create new services that are deeply integrated in the physical world.
We are a family of Fjordians, our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers who preserve design at the center of the work while achieving our client’s goals.
As a Program Management Senior Analyst, you will support Senior Program Managers on large, diverse engagements. This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
Unleash the Fjordian inside because you are…
- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Contribute to program activities including account planning, pipeline management, and forecasting on accounts.
- Contribute to the creation of delivery management processes and procedures to standardize delivery efforts as the studio grows.
- Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level.
- Manage small to medium-sized projects and be accountable for successful project delivery, working with account teams and internal teams to maintain continuity across Accenture and the studio.
- Manage individual client relationships from a Program Management standpoint.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 2+ years working and conceptual experience partnering with design teams and leadership.
- 1+ years’ experience with Digital Design cross capability projects and or products and services.
- 1+ years’ experience in end-to-end design solutions including meeting project milestones and deliveries.
- 1+ years knowledge and working experience with cross functional teams including requirements gathering and participating in the analysis of user research to solve for complex design decision.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Irvine,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Oakland,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,ID - Boise,OR - Portland,UT - Salt Lake City,WA - Seattle
USA TX - Austin
Third Party Resources (TPR) Analyst
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Digital Delivery Project Management Specialist
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Digital Content Project Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.