Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services brings together cyber and IT security to provide federal agencies with the most comprehensive, resilient security architecture possible. Our strategic approach is designed to leapfrog today’s untenable status quo, helping clients take advantage of next generation technologies and approaches to realize more effective and sustainable security.
An innovator and problem-solver. You’re an expert when it comes to protecting on-prem and cloud-based systems. And you can configure and deploy any security tool that comes across your desk. While staying on your toes, you design customized and cutting-edge solutions. You know security solutioning requires knowledge of infrastructure, trusted applications, continuous monitoring proper implementation of security appliances and virtual machines. You understand who or what is connecting to the network and how to properly implement security frameworks such as Access Control and Zero Trust.
As part of the AFS Cyber R&D Team the Network Solutions Engineer will be responsible for:
- Automated setup and tear down of routes within a cloud environment for security response
- Experience with Network TAPs in the cloud such as lxia or Gigamon or any similar tool
- Experience managing network changes utilizing Terraform
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention/Detection systems utilizing Bro/Zeek
- Experience with SSL Intercept and inspection.
- Experience with the Zero Trust Framework in the cloud, such as Illumio or Palo Alto Prisma Cloud
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention and Data Classification on the wire.
- Ability to deploy and scale Web Application Firewalls up as needed.
- Experience with multi-cloud multi-vendor firewall deployments utilizing a tool such as Firemon
Here’s what you need:
- 4 years of hands-on engineering experience with at least two of the following network security platforms: Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Fortinet, Check Point, HPE-Aruba, Juniper, F5, Forescout, and Arista.
- Hands on Cloud engineering experience with AWS and/or AZURE
Bonus points if you have:
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, sizing, deployment, installation, maintenance, operating and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Familiarity with the NIST 800, FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework, Security Controls, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Networking (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper)
- Security Tools (Splunk, Carbon Black, Cylance, McAfee, Tenable, FireEye, CrowdStrike, ELK, Forescout)
- Identity & Access Management (SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.