Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
We partner with Boards, CEO and BU leaders to create competitive advantage, defining and executing their corporate & business strategy and seize today’s opportunities by balancing timing and focus of responses in the context of unprecedented uncertainty. In the Intelligent Enterprise group, we help our clients architect future-proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
A Strategy Consulting maestro with tons of experience in operating model strategy, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise? Advising clients on data-driven operating model strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You have both in spades, and as a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Go deep to understand clients’ business model strategies and business goals, how this shapes their operating model strategies, and how the context of global, economic,
- Architect future-proof, agile and resilient operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics. Guide teams to pinpoint the best solutions to meet the unique business strategy, market, and organizational needs of clients.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing practical road maps that enable clients to deliver their strategy, manage change, transform and monitor processes, and resolve issues, if needed.
- Develop relationships with clients to raise Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in operating model strategy to reinforce Accenture’s reputation as a thought leader.
- Lead teams to provide world-class strategies and blueprints that define the operating model for the enterprise, as well as function-specific operating models across the value chain (sales, marketing, product development, R&D, finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering).
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
- Structure analytics work and partnering with Data Scientists to drive outcomes.
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the Intelligent Enterprise Strategy team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow.
- Ability to meet client travel needs, typically Monday-Thursday pre-COVID.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in operating model strategy with specific experience in one or more areas: enterprise operating model, functional operating model strategy, zero-based organization, shared services, process improvement, organizational design
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at a consulting firm
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis using quantitative skills and analytical thinking
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero-Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity
- Prior experience in Digital Transformation – robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Agile methodologies
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.