We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Time Admin/Labor Processing Sr. Analyst who will be part of the AFS Time and Expense Team within the Controllership organization.
- Support a variety of initiatives across Time Admin/Labor Processing and provide regular status updates to the T&E Lead
- Execute data patrols to ensure compliance and mitigate business risk
- Provide backfill support for bi-monthly labor processing to include payroll validation
- Manage leave balances including updates to leave accruals, payouts, and intercompany transfers
- Support audits of timekeeping system as requested
- Test applicable time administration/labor processes on an as needed basis
- Update procedures and job aids to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Support preparation and processing of labor distributions
- Prepare post labor processing reconciliation of Deltek T&E and Costpoint
- Coordinate across team members and various internal departments to address time administration, labor processing, and payroll matters.
- 2 years of Deltek Time and Expense and Costpoint experience
- 2 years of experience supporting time/payroll processing using Deltek T&E and Costpoint
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels (written and verbal)
- Proficient with common PC software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint Sites
- Accounting or Finance related degree
- 1 year of experience with Cognos reporting to include creating customized reports
- Government Contracting Experience
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Understanding of payroll regulations to include deductions for benefits/garnishments/share purchase/taxes, etc.
LocationsTX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.