We are Technology Strategy and Advisory and we design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. Our vision is to become the world’s leading advisors in harnessing technology and innovation as a force to reinvent and improve every business. Our mission is to architect and realize exceptional value from technology for our clients.
The Technology Advisory Manager leads in driving insights and recommendations to help clients implement effective technology solutions. The Manage understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
In Advisory, we are passionate with tons of experience in technology, leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven technology strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, a love of continual learning and you are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses—an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and collaboration skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you’re a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Lead in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools
- Developed practical roadmaps that support the enabling of technology transformation
- Create and drive executive messaging
- Manage a variety of projects with increased complexity
- Develop project management abilities and has reported and escalated on time to managerial level
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
*Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be our top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 1 year of advisory experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least 1 of the example offerings (Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise)
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have shown critical thinking, ability to question decisions and provide creative solutions
- You have broad, diverse experience and knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- You can manage junior members of the team and can groom them for more responsibility
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with clients
- You have strong presentation skills: ability to synthesize information and the ability to bring a message forward
- You have the ability to create and drive executive messaging
- You lead in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools, demonstrated advanced research skills
- You can develop practical roadmaps that support the enabling of technology transformation
- You can manage a variety of projects with increased complexity
- You have developed project management abilities and have reported and escalated on time to managerial level
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $117,000 - $170,000 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
USA DC - Washington
Federal - Sr Business Analyst (Drupal)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
USA MA - Boston
Operations Account Technology Senior Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal -Salesforce Business Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.