Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Denver, CO): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Denver, CO, and the job duties are as follows:
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 6 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 6 years of experience in working on application development solutions.
Must have 4 years of experience in functional and technical design documentation.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Working within US Payor industry in back office claims and membership operations;
- Leading Agile methodology for BI transformation initiatives involving Microsoft SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Tableau; and
- Project planning, estimation, design, and development on projects leveraging cross border teams.
Must have 1 year of experience in Synapse or Snowflake cloud data processing technologies.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 10% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, the prevailing wage for this role is $116,834 per year and information on benefits offered is here.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.