As part of Accenture’s Industry X, the Silicon Design group is a diverse team of world class silicon engineers. We have 100+ years of cumulative hands on experience in architecture, logic design, verification, physical design, emulation and firmware . We use the latest silicon technologies and processes to help our clients create well-designed solutions to highly complex challenges. We are designing and developing next-generation, high performance SoCs, supporting our clients in their drive to deliver their product vision to their users. We are involved in all aspects of chip design from definition and architecture through to verification and signoff. Accenture engineers are true “Silicon to SW” Partners, allowing a new breed of companies in the semiconductor ecosystem to innovate in an unparalleled time to market.
Whether at our Silicon Design Center in Phoenix or at one of our other locations you will get to collaborate and innovate with the world’s leading product development companies. In our dynamic fast-paced environment you will get to make the impossible possible.
Accenture is invested in our team member’s growth and provide many opportunities for training and skills expansion.
We are looking for SoC Design Verification Engineer to provide design verification services for multi CPU/DSP SoC.
- Testbench development - System Verilog UVM and C tests
- Integration/development of C tests/APIs and SW build flow
- Integration/development of UVM mailboxes and HW/SW communication components
- Integration of lower level UVM testbenches
- Test plan development
- Power Aware testbench development and simulations
- Seamless porting between simulation/emulation/prototyping platforms
- Regression setup and debug for RTL/Gate Level Netlist/UPF PA sim/Emulation/Proto
- Coverage collection and closure
- Working with cross functional teams (DV/Arch/Design/FW) to identify coverage scope
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience)
- 7+ years of experience in RTL Design and Verification area of which 5+ years of experience in SoC Design Verification and HW/SW verification
- Deep knowledge of System Verilog UVM and vertical testbench integration
- Knowledge of low level HW/SW interaction and debug
- Knowledge of multi CPU and debug architectures
- Experience with development of fully automated flows
- Experience with low level SW debug - disasm, Tarmac, trace
- Experience with coresight architecture
- Experience with embedded SW low level concepts and debug - Tarmac, ROM, RAM, linkers, elf, disasm, code sections, cache, security
- Experience with coverage merging across simulation and emulation
- Experience with Power Aware and Gate Level Netlist in Emulation
- Experience with development of fully automated flows
- Experience with Gate Level Simulations
- Python Scripting
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.