Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency
The Adobe & Google Analytics Analyst delivers Advanced-Basic Analytics for which the client is contracted and drives the successful execution of analytics in support of the overall digital program. This Analyst works within their delivery team to create measurement strategies, define a quantitative opportunity model using client data, works across analytics/ data platforms to craft a data story and presents the findings to the client.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 4 years) work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing and/or digital analytics
- Minimum of 1 years of direct experience with Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of statistics, particularly as they pertain to A/B and MV testing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in an agency or client-facing environment
- Willingly accept supervision and seeks feedback
- Demonstrate success when responsible for smaller projects, coordination tasks or supporting portion of larger project
- Respond and communicate in super-served/timely fashion to client messages and understands how to prioritize accordingly
- Build solid rapport with internal team and client stakeholders
- Show "directed" creativity and initiative, especially in assisting with internal/company-related problem initiatives
- Able to tell a data story with ease in a manner which all understand
- Has ability to “think on their feet” to answer basic questions
- Has ability to “buddy up” with associate level team members.
- Has intermediate understanding of a customer's digital journey, the platforms leveraged to deliver that journey, the data-types on would capture through that journey, and how one might look to measure across and optimize that journey.
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems for both client and Accenture
- Able to be an analyst on a variety of digital projects
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills -- able to articulate and work towards solving basic problems (with assistance from supervisor or team) by making decisions that are sensible given the available information. Does not create more problems along the way.
- Manage Client Expectations -- "under promise / over deliver"
- Manage expectations with internal/external clients proactively
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
Sales & Commerce Consultant