Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Compensation Associate Manager
Our people at Accenture invest their time and talent to drive real innovation and transform our client organizations and industries. They bring their very best to work every day – personally and professionally. Our Rewards Team is committed to investing in Accenture’s people at every level of their career.
North America Compensation is responsible for partnering with Accenture’s businesses and HR partners to build and drive the total rewards strategy for U.S. and Canada. As the Compensation Associate Manager, you will work to increase the effectiveness of our total rewards programs and processes by helping to develop and deliver on solutions that meet our business and talent needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more compensation programs or processes.
- Ensure that deliverables are executed accurately and in accordance with established deadlines. In scope responsibilities may include delivery on merit pay programs, incentive and bonus plans, rewards budgeting, pay equity and pay compliance, job evaluation, salary surveys, market data analysis.
- Help to develop compensation solutions for ventures & acquisitions while working to fully integrate them into Accenture’s compensation programs and processes.
- Support implementation of new compensation programs, processes and tools (or drive changes to existing) which may include testing to validate applicability to local market situations and driving implementation at a local level within the context of a global guidelines.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on the design and implementation of compensation processes that support the North America compensation strategy and meet evolving business and talent needs.
- Participate and/or lead requirement gathering sessions to shape the North America programs and processes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, openly discussing challenges, sharing feedback, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Apply frameworks and methodologies that align with the business strategy and compensation vision.
- Monitor emerging compensation market and industry-specific trends and apply insights in the development of best in class programs.
- Identify potential areas of risk and opportunities for improvements with a strong focus on data accuracy and quality.
- Use salary survey data to evaluate jobs for internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Write and edit Compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures for key stakeholders.
- Provide specialty reporting and
- Support Compensation managers and leadership to improve existing programs, processes, and tools.
- Use storytelling to effectively explain data and insights in Compensation meetings.
- Manage in scope compensation programs and processes to ensure compliance with laws and legislation
- Supervise one or more Compensation specialists and/or analysts.
- Bachelor´s Degree (±16 years)
- A minimum of 3 years of Compensation, HR, or Finance experience
- Master’s Degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Experience/exposure to compensation processes and/or delivery
- Experience leading the work of others in a virtual environment
- Process, project or workplan management experience
- Experience in managing projects or programs of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
- Sound organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, data analytics skills
- Familiarity with laws and legislation impacting compensation decisions
- Self-starter with ability to develop, present. and implement ideas that demonstrate continuous improvement
- Minimum of 4 years in total rewards/compensation role
- Work experience with a large corporate employer, leading consulting firm and/or emerging technology roles strongly preferred
- Familiarity with statistical analysis approaches and tools
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM
- Finance / planning experience
- Experience with process improvement and simplification
- Experience with tool configuration
- Experience working with globally located teams.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex information simply and effectively
- Strong negotiation, influence, and mediation skills
- Ability to build, sustain and influence relationships at all levels of an organization, and develop networks as appropriate
- Proven ability to lead work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively
- Strong attention to detail, data privacy and confidentiality
- Strong business acumen
- Willingness to work evenings / weekends during busy periods
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.