Description - External
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Client Account HR Lead provides client centric HR leadership to our largest and most complex client
account teams and acquisitions. The CAHRL partners with global account leadership and is a member of the leadership
team working to understand client account goals, setting overall HR strategy and collaborating across the
HR organization to evaluate business needs and deliver HR solutions.
They coach and advise account/engagement leads and employees when needed in people matters and
coordinate and deliver HR activities across the account, within and outside of the GU.
- Ownership of key HR/people initiatives and processes
- Drive Account wide engagement programs working to understand/sustain/improve employee engagement and maximize retention
- Facilitate annual performance achievement activities for account
- Act as HR Coach for account performance achievement talent discussions
- Provide oversight of all major HR processes from a client perspective
- Act as liaison with appropriate GU/OG/GP HR leadership and other HR teams
- Provide performance support and coaching at the worksite
- Work with HR Business Partners to evaluate account needs and propose HR solutions
- Input to communications and meetings, including content development
- Reporting and analytics on HR/people metrics
- Act as Culture Coach for the Account
Advisory and Coaching- Work with CAHRL to:
- Advise client account leadership of the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions and potential problem areas
- Coach and advise account engagement leads and employees (when necessary) in people matters relevant to the environment
- Advise Account leadership of career development activities
- Effectively coach/counsel others
People Initiatives & Team building
- Responsible for coordinating all people program efforts, optimizing employee engagement and work experience, across the account
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Determine appropriate HR team model to maximize HR support in context of overall account needs
- Lead/participate in setting account-wide Human Capital Strategy and people initiatives
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing deep insight into HR related matters
- Minimum of 3 years HR service delivery management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Accenture DTE Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering competitive industry best practice in HR
- Ability to provide on-site support at client locations as needed
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $68,800 - $111,699 and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA IL - Chicago
Talent Operations Financial Specialist*
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
CL8 HR Partner (Operations Mkt Wide- ACS)
Posted 2 days ago
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Total Rewards Senior Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.