Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what is coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile, and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A proficient Advanced Threat Analytics Specialist with hands on experience in the Microsoft Security Stack.
- Identify, track, and investigate new and emerging cyber threats
- Assist in designing detection and response plans for high priority threats
- Assist in threat intelligence platform (TIP) that aggregates threats and automates distribution of threat intel across systems
- Assist in implementing strategies to improve cyber threat awareness
- Maintain documentation
- Advance persistent threat (APT) analysis experience
- Experience providing Intelligence analysis and reports for both classified & unclassified environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience performing network traffic analysis
- Experience identifying and investigating malicious actors and emerging cyber threats
- Experience with using one or more of the following tools: Splunk, Endgame, Carbon Black, Tanium, FireEye, RSA Archer, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, McAfee, Encase, Security Onion, Snort, ELK, Powershell and Python.
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- SANS GIAC Certifications
- DFIR related Certifications
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.