Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what is coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
An inventor and a problem-solver. Curious and future-focused, you are always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You are ready to work with engineers and stakeholders to create intelligent solutions for clients.
- Maintain (and update as needed) governance processes for the RPA program
- Resolve risks and issues through leadership escalation / common remediation processes
- Act as a champion and change agent in organizational changes required to create and sustain automation capabilities, support and screen for the right innovation.
- Act as a thought leader on emerging Automation practices and technologies, articulating the future of automation and citizen developer workforce.
- Collaborate with business leadership to ensure the process automation strategy is aligned to enterprise goals
- Recommend and drive a Process Automation methodology that achieves the business case in an optimal way
- Establish operating model framework that supports business goals and drives the most effective use of RPA and related technologies
- Develop and maintain automation-related policies, procedures, and governance
- Engage with COE to identify, scope, size, and design automation opportunities, involving IT to assess system impacts
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 years progressive related experience in project management role on business transformation or systems integration engagements with federal client
- Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies.
- Demonstrated leadership in the implementation of complex Programs and Projects, the ability to make or recommend complex strategic decisions and prioritize competing initiatives.
- Ability to effectively influence team members and other stakeholders, effectively conduct difficult negotiations.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to tailor communications to unique situations and to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments. Strong skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project)
- Advanced degree in a relevant field of work (e.g., MBA). PMP and/or PgMP
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies
- Experience implementing large/complex initiatives across a matrix organization
- Experience leading Intelligent Automation or Artificial Intelligence engagement with a federal client
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.