Location: Market wide
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track play a key role working as part of our account team to grow pipeline and sales by originating, identifying, managing and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings, including cloud strategy, cloud native development, migration & modernization, and cloud managed services. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles on larger opportunities.
The Oracle SAAS Application Sales Senior Manager manages the opportunity sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Accenture’s value proposition and Solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and, is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs and workshops during project delivery.
- Originate and develop Oracle specific opportunities, help to qualify them
- Take the qualified opportunities through the sales process and help successfully close the sale
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client’s business through new Oracle offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Manage the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Drive Oracle services sales for Systems Integration and Application Outsourcing work across existing and new clients in North America
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 8 years successfully selling multi-million-dollar deals against an individual quota/target exceeding $8M/year.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus points if you have:
- A technology delivery background in Oracle with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top Oracle service providers with exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites
- Proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.