Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
A sales channel wizard with deep insight into the nitty-gritty details of partner compensation and incentive strategies. Your wheelhouse includes a solid grasp of business processes like collection channel data, channel incentive strategies, rebate or incentive calculations, and financial claims and rebate pay-outs. Team player? That describes you well—and you perform best in an agile, fast-paced environment where you get to use your creative and analytic abilities to solve meaty problems. You know a thing or two about leadership, and you have a knack for relating to people and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Evaluate clients’ current sales functions and recommend sales ecosystem solutions that address their unique market and organizational needs
- Redesign client functions like sales talent management, incentive management, and operations as needed to achieve their goals
- Design and implement strategic selling tools with the support of project teams
- Build clients’ capabilities to measure and improve their sales productivity metrics
- Lead change-management initiatives that drive adoption, ease implementation, and position clients’ sales transformation solutions for ongoing success
- Establish long-term client relationships and support business development efforts when needed
- Mentor junior team members, and continue to grow your own expertise to help Accenture maintain its thought-leadership position
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with frequent travel to clients when life resumes to normal
Here’s What You Need:
At least 5 years of professional experience in the following:
- Partner Strategy & Operations – experience with partner sales, partner recruit, and partner sales execution
- Analyzing and assessing channel partner compensation or incentive strategies
- Using data analytics on channel sales and incentives
- Driving large, complex global transformation projects
- Experience building, leading or advising high performing partner programs, partner development, sales, and/or business development teams
At least 3 years of experience working with:
- Cloud (SaaS) solutions and determining how they fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Cloud and on-premise applications for channel partner compensation or incentives, and for channel sales data collection
A Bachelor’s degree
Some experience in a consulting environment
Bonus Points If:
- Your Bachelor’s degree is in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business
- Knowledge of industry trends for partner programs and platforms
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
USA NY - New York
Marketing Services Campaign Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Commercial Growth Executive - Insights & Analytics
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.