Locations: Los Angeles, San Francisco California and Seattle Washington.
CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A talented manager excited to usher in a new era of digital finance. You’re a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a client’s unique needs. You can see the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and love creating a blueprint to get them there.
- Help clients modernize their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams’ workflows
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine record-to-report processes
- Walk clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiencies and implement leading practices
- Manage medium-sized teams and/or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Find finance technology solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering finance operations programs, enabled by technology, either in consulting or corporate Finance function
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Health (Provider/Payer) finance record-to-report, including consolidation and reconciliation
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading projects and/or teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 10 years working in Finance
• Strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation deliverables
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting either military or civilian
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Bonus points if:
• You’ve implemented finance, accounting, reporting solutions with clients
• You have experience leading projects and/or teams
• You’re comfortable with finance technology and know your way around Blackline
• You’ve worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
• You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent leadership, communication written and oral and interpers
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated
business may not be eligible for consideration.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.