Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We guide them through DevOps adoption and transformation, from application to enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
You enjoy using new technologies to help our clients increase the pace and efficiency of solution delivery. Driven by curiosity, you constantly explore ways of improving and enhancing the components you develop and are constantly building new skills. You thrive in a collaborative, creative and productive team environment where ideas are freely exchanged, and innovative concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions
- Perform proofs of concept and comprehensive solutions throughout the development lifecycle
- Utilize open source tools, automation, and cloud services to implement enterprise DevOps solutions
- Add new features while improving efficiency, reliability, and scalability to address client needs
- Gather information to deliver weekly reports to clients
Here's what you need:
- 2 years of experience in a technology role
- At least two of the following:
- 2 years of experience scripting and/or programming in a Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- 1 year of experience with automation frameworks including at least one of the following: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
- 1 year of experience designing and implementing runtime architectures or container-based applications (Docker)
- You have experience architecting and implementing solutions using container orchestration technologies such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Mesos
- You have experience in software development and agile methodologies in a collaborative environment using Git or Subversion
- You have experience working with and troubleshooting production workloads, including using application and system monitoring tools
- You have experience designing and implementing cloud-based solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.