Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- This role will be responsible for shaping, designing, solutioning and implementing Contact Centers with Federal Government clients. The CCSA will work with internal AFS team members and external client teams to build, support, and deliver on various Contact Center functions and will work cross-functionally with the Sales, Technology and Client Delivery organizations that will focus on driving new opportunities relating to Contact Center operations and services. In addition, the role will contribute to and lead asset/offering development and thought leadership activities.
- Create Contact Center solutions closely with Accenture leads and clients, with emphasis on technical solution architecture and design, including telephony, CRM/KM, workforce management, staffing model development, etc.
- Participate and or lead solution discussions and client meetings both for proactive and reactive RFP driven deals
- Acts as a key member of the deal sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client internal groups. Should be able to play client facing role that involves understanding and formulating the client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from Accenture’s offerings, assets and bring out synergies between various service groups involved in a deal.
- Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate structure, delivery locations and related costs.
- Leads the development and execution of end-to-end operational strategies and plans that enhance the client and consumer experience and successful execution of Contact Center pursuits.
- Contribute to overall solution and service design, including operating model, service standards, and staffing pyramid, as well as staff vetting and hiring to build a high performing team that successfully delivers outcomes for targeted client priorities.
- 7 to 10 years’ work experience managing large scale contact center operations (+150)
- Expert capability to estimate, size, come up with dependencies/assumptions in solutioning & operating Contact Centers.
- Proven ability to assess and provide strategic guidance to resolve mission critical problems, create outcome focused policies, and establish procedures that achieve business objectives.
- Expertise/Experience with the application and infrastructure ecosystem in terms of Products and technologies for Contact Centers
- Ability to work across levels at the client; knowledge of Federal Customer Service / Contact Center environment.
- Experience building and managing delivery of outsourced professional services, with proven success in scaling customer experience solutions.
- Proven success transforming solutions into deliverables, in the Contact Center space: to include, Contact Center Operations, Workforce Management (WFM), Content and Knowledge Management (KM), Quality Assurance (QA), Training, Technology (CRM/KM, IVR/ACD, WFM, QM, etc.), Performance Management, Financial Management, Contract Management, Vendor Management, etc.
- Knowledge of procurement processes and the ability to participate and respond to RFPs. A record of successfully managing financials and budget plans in a variety of contract types (FFP, T&M, Cost Plus, etc.).
- Experience and exposure in collaborative technology solutioning including client workshops, joint solutioning sessions, co-creation sessions will be an added plus
- Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA NY - New York
Cloud Contact Center WFM Management Consulting Sr Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Industry X.0 Autonomous Robotics Senior Manager
Supply Chain & Operations – Integrated Planning & Fulfillment – Sr Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.