Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Contact Center Strategist will serve as a subject matter expert in Contact Center operations design & delivery with a focus on customer experience strategy, customer engagement and digital solutions. This role may lead shaping, solutioning, implementation, and delivery of complex contact center programs – including tasks and activities in support of a customer experience transformation. This role will contribute to Accenture Federal Services (AFS) building and scaling contact center operations and managed services across the federal government.
The CCS will partner with the Contact Center experts and design the delivery of contact center solutions and services and provide sales support based on demonstrated contact center industry expertise. The individual is expected to add credibility to Accenture's reputation during the sales process and deep expertise through solutioning and delivery of contact center work. In addition, this role will contribute to and may lead asset/offering development and thought leadership activities.
The CCS’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as overall solution architect and sales lead for Contact Center opportunities –designing and creating solutions that optimize the customer experience outputs using digital solutions and customer insight.
- Leads the development and execution of end-to-end operational strategies and plans that enhance the client and consumer experience and successful execution of Contact Center pursuits.
- Supports and engages with internal AFS teams to respond to proposals for existing and/or new work across multiple clients.
- Establishes partnerships with internal AFS teams to build upon opportunities and convert existing and/or new work into modern full-service contact center operations. This involves promoting innovative service transformation solutions that achieve client vision.
- Contribute to overall solution and service design, including operating model, service standards, and staffing pyramid, as well as staff vetting and hiring to build a high performing team that successfully delivers outcomes for targeted client priorities.
• 5 to 7 years’ work experience managing large scale contact center operations (+150 agents) – experience supporting Federal Government clients preferred;
• Experience building and managing delivery of outsourced professional services, with proven success in scaling customer experience solutions
• Knowledge of procurement processes and the ability to participate and respond to RFPs
• Ability to communicate business objectives and operational outcomes – including the ability to learn and promote service outcomes accomplishable with emerging technologies and services such as intelligent IVR, virtual agents/chatbots, and robotic process automation - to successfully solve complex business needs
• Proven ability to assess and provide strategic guidance to resolve mission critical problems, create outcome focused policies, and establish procedures that achieve business objectives
• Experience managing complex programs with aggressive timelines, demanding service standards, and consistently meeting Clients’ expectations with precision
• Knowledge of and experience working with Salesforce and/or ServiceNow
• Knowledge of Federal Customer Service / Contact Center environment is highly preferred
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago