Location: Washington, D.C.
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The IT Technical Consultant will lead the definition, design and documentation of technical environments. You will utilize industry or domain experience to deliver technical analysis, troubleshooting, and enhancement recommendations to AFS client. You will be heavily engaged with the AFS team, assessing the client's systems and recommending changes (i.e. new technologies or configurations and architectural modifications) to improve, optimize, and secure the client's enterprise networks.
- Deploy solution architectures
- Conduct analysis of alternative architectures
- Create architectural standards
- Define processes to ensure conformance with standards, and institute solution-testing criteria
- Define a solution's cost of ownership, and promote a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures
- Experience developing IT network and infrastructure assessments
- Experience working in a cloud environment
- Bachelor's Degree (in Business or IT related field preferred
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Consulting experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.