Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New Happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Senior Manager designs and implements business changes that drive industry-specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process.
The candidate will be a Senior Manager within the Banking Consulting practice with a focus on Business and Technology Transformation within the Credit, Payments, or Digital Banking segments.
Accenture is growing our Banking Consulting practice to help our Banking clients navigate their transformational journeys.
- Industry experience within commercial or mortgage lending, banking payments, or digital banking operations.
- Demonstrated business and technology expertise across the end-to-end banking lifecycles and operating models in Credit, Payments, or Digital Banking Operations.
- Successful track record of leading complex management/technology consulting engagements across the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing relationships with senior client executives.
- Technology expertise in banking systems such as nCino, LoanIQ, Salesforce.com, AFS, Misys.
- Develop world-class solutions for banking institutions.
- Become a trusted advisor for C-suite clients looking to solve critical business problem
- Define clients' business and technology strategy.
- Perform vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. nCino, Salesforce.com, AFS, Misys
- Manage all parts of projects, from client buy-in to planning, budgeting, deliverables and risk assessment
- Deliver banking systems implementation engagements (requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.).
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces.
- Develop of our next generation banking technology offerings.
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities.
- Build your reputation as an industry thought leader
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Here’s What You Need:
- 8+ years relevant experience in management or technology consulting with broad experience in engagement management, and business development
- 5+ years banking credit, payments, or digital banking operations experience and expertise, along with corresponding banking systems.
- Experience leading a team, managing at least ten resources
- A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve got an advanced degree or financial industry certification
- Banking systems certification (nCino, etc)
- You’ve got experience in sales and delivering banking projects on time
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
USA NY - New York
Regulatory & Compliance Management Consultant
USA NC - Charlotte
Cyber Risk & Security Manager
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Customer Experience Consulting Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.