We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
An Infrastructure Tech Support Specialist who will provide operations support and engineering for IT systems.
- Support application and server support to include
- Maintain windows, vmware, and various software
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 3 years experience in any of the following:
- Working in an Enterprise IT environment
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- 2 years experience with Atlassian Suite tools
- Good Communication and Organizational Skills
- Ability to work on your own/Self Motivated
- Unix Experience
- Fundamental understanding of networking concepts & services