Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a Data Management Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for the data integration, data conversion, data extracts, data analytics, data archiving, data governance, and overall data management within SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You will also be involved in reviewing a large amount of information and explaining patterns the information reveals and why it matters. You will work with internal and external people who are outside the Information Technology field, and will be able to explain technical terms to nontechnical people in a way they can understand. You will be generating reports, collecting and analyzing data, and present it in a way that is clear. Problem solving is a major aspect of your role, with a requirement of being able to examine all aspects of a problem to devise an economical and optimal solution.
• Support data conversions/migrations/integration procedures (e.g. ETL) within SAP
• Establish, operate, maintain data management processes, procedures and tools in SAP
• Create, receive, validate, maintain, catalog, store, update, back-up, restore, and retrieve data in SAP
• Perform data management, data conversion, data engineering and data analytics modeling based on SAP data
• Uphold Data Integrity to ensure data accuracy and compliance
• Understand database table relations and participate in database planning efforts (e.g. archiving) in SA
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree OR additional 4 years of relevant SAP experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP data conversion and extract development
- Minimum 5 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- US citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
Bonus points if you have:
Technical or data management team lead experience
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Configuration and Development
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsCT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - Tallahassee,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NY - Albany,PA - Harrisburg,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.