Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Business Advisor - Human Resources role reports directly to the North America Agile Services Lead. This role provides HR Operations Consulting through delivery support and management of continuous improvement and transformation initiatives across Agile Services projects. They work with HR business process owners/business partners/SMEs to assess HR processes and capabilities and identify opportunities for improvement and change. They define metrics and performance goals for the HR processes to assess current performance and benchmark future performance. They work closely with Client Management to design and implement solution around requirements for HR change.
- Provide HR guidance and expertise to Client Management and Organization; support to establish Human Resources as effective, trusted and innovative Business partner
- Support the set-up and execution of HR programs including, but not limited to recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, HR reporting & analytics, employee leave
- E-Learning / Creation and distribution of training material in a virtual environment
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately to complex problems
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Supports and leads NA Agile Services transformation efforts using Process and Operational Excellence methodologies
- Applies industry knowledge and expertise to deliver industry leading solutions and business services, providing subject matter expertise
- Partner with client leads to understand business priority and operational challenges
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Work on Operations Transformation project-based solutions - end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management
- Develop new methodologies and assets to support Transformation projects
*Must be able and willing to travel up to 100%*
- Minimum of 3 years of HR/Human Capital Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of HRIS systems experience with one or more of the following: Oracle, Workday, Chronos, ADP, and/or ServiceNow
- Certifications: Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP/SCP), Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR), Six Sigma
- Experience in working with Workday, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Ceridian Dayforce, Kronos and/or ADP
- Experience in working with E-learning / LMS: Cornerstone, Talent LMS and/or SAP Litmos
- Cross industry and functional experience
- Strong PPT and Excel pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining
- Captive Services / Lift and Shift experience
- Metrics & Reporting
- Data Analytics & Interpretation
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills / client facing
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.