Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Work outside documented processes applying judgment-based services that deliver client value
- Provide functional expertise for the key differentiating processes, products and solutions
- Drive and manage analytical efforts in areas specific to business function and industry focus
- Develop strategic business insights and recommendations for improvements to business functions by partnering with client leads and aligning business priorities
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Work on Operations Transformation project-based solutions - end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management
- Manage KYC/AML Onboarding and Refresh Customer Profiles (Customer due diligence, documentation, research and validation)
- Manage contractual needs associated with the LIBOR transition
- Manage day-to-day operations with supervisory authority over multiple associates; this includes allocating work, setting associate daily goals, and monitoring production
- Responsible for the quality of production work from team and individual associates
- Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and producing management reporting
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports. Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible
- Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s)
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, character, and professionalism in every associate, customer, and client interaction as a representative Accenture and its management
- Assist with onboarding team members when needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the regulatory banking/financial services industry with experience in risk/compliance and/or anti money laundering services
- Certifications: Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist - CAMS, Certified Fraud Examiner - CFE, Six Sigma
- Cross industry and functional experience
- Strong Power Point and Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis with Excel functions, data mining)
- Understanding of banking regulatory guidelines, particularly in AML/KYC/Fraud
- Understanding of LIBOR-based instruments (loans, bonds, swaps) and associated contracts
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Data Analytics & Interpretation
- Metrics & Reporting
- Operational Excellence
- Project Management
- Utilize analytical /statistical tools (e.g., SAS, JDA,) to develop business data insights
- Analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
- Working knowledge of financial terms and documents, such as lending instruments and disclosures
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience in a professional work environment (banking or insurance compliance experience preferred)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills / client facing
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage diverse teams to maximize performance and accomplish business outcomes
- Delegate work activities and maintain team motivation and engagement
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Finance and Accounting - Business Advisor
Posted 2 days ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Sourcing Execution Sr Analyst / Analyst, Energy
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Intelligent Customer Operations
Posted 8 days ago