We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Work with data scientists to generate requirements for ETL workflows.
- Create ETL processes for streaming and static data.
- Python, R, and SQL development.
- Identify data opportunity and work with source owners to understand data structures.
- Build sustainable architectures and methods to transform data into analytic insights.
- ETL pipeline and debugging analytical data issues.
- The candidate will also enhance data architecture, design, strategy, and review, prioritize, research architectural efficiencies and enhancements.
2+ years experience in Data Migration
Experience developing business intelligence solutions (ETL and SSIS)
- 1 year of hands-on experience with Azure
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.