Implements IAM PKI related projects, leveraging our global delivery capability (method, tools, training, assets). Providing support to various certification programs and processes including infrastructure and users related tasks.
- Administration, testing, maintenance and support of PKI and its associated
infrastructure or tools. Work in hybrid environment Cloud and On-Prem
- Improve employee and workplace performance to meet dynamic business demands
- Monitoring and investigating alerts from IT infrastructure (Windows Server & Cloud Solutions)
- Windows Server and Application support
- New release and project deployments in Application specific areas
- Travel - For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Minimum of 1 year experience in the following:
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.