Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Development Support Senior Analyst, is responsible for the technical design, coding and unit testing of the SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP Fiori/SAP UI5, and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams. You will be required to participate in pager/on-call support. You will report to your Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Technical analysis, design, code and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting.
- Ability to acquire new technical skillsets in analysis, design, code and testing with in emerging SAP technologies such as Suite on HANA, S/4 HANA, Front-end Fiori Design/SAP UI5, Personas, and associated technical tooling.
- Understand and deliver within a Waterfall Delivery Methodology and acquire understanding of Agile methodology.
- Maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP components and those that interface with other applications.
- Growing a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Provide secondary support towards installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP applications.
- Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the applications.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the long term needs and goals of the client from a technical and business operation standpoint
- Work with project leads to assist in reviewing and guiding a multi-year roadmap for the client that covers not only the technical solutions but also change management and process/procedure improvement areas
- Work with project lead to understand requirements and assist in defining the overall high level solution for a given project
- Define the integration plan of the solution within the ERP landscape and ensure that it is in alignment with the long term roadmap
- Assist technical teams in addressing questions and concerns along with reviewing deliverables to ensure they are in alignment with overall roadmap
- Identify risks and provide solutions to mitigate and or resolve those risks
- Provide not only technical solutions, but also provide recommendations on improving processes and procedures for technical, functional, and even business procedures to help keep all projects in alignment of the roadmap
- Balance business needs & functionality to determine the right solutions for the client keeping in mind their short term and long term needs
- Ensure solutions are scalable & reusable in accordance with roadmap
- Ensure solutions have monitoring & management of the solution as part of long term maintenance/sustainment to ensure alignment with the roadmap
- Act as integrator between technical, functional, basis, and security teams to ensure all understand the overall solution and goals of a given project
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR an additional 4 years of relevant SAP experience
- Familiarity with SAP ABAP/Java development OR other software development language/syntax and logic
- Minimum of 2 years experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- Development experience in one or more of the following SAP modules:
- Funds Management (FM)
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Controlling (CO)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Project Management (PS)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Time and Attendance (TA)
- Workflow (WF)
- Business Warehouse (BW)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.