Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Development Middleware Associate Manager, will lead and participate in design, implementation and enhancement of the the Middleware Solutions integrated with the SAP ERP Central Component (ECC). You will be required to lead, design, and implement modern API framework solutions to enable communication and data exchanges between system partners and SAP via technologies such as Software AG webMethods, Mulesoft, etc.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 years' relevant Middleware development and architecture experience
- 5+ years' of software development life cycle experience, covering all project phases system development life cycle experience, covering all project phases
Basic knowledge of the following:
- webMethods version 10.3 or higher
- webMethods Trading Networks
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Java development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.