Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Sales Program Management Associate Manager on the Lead Origination Team is responsible for campaign management for the Lead Origination Team, which consists of junior sales reps that call and email prospects and clients to share information about our products and platforms with the primary goal of generating leads. The Associate Manager will report directly to the Lead Origination Manager.
- Campaign Plan Development – Collaborate with the businesses to determine Lead Origination campaign plans. Structure ideas and put together campaign plans, based on gathering key inputs / outputs and marketing collateral.
- Script Development & Maintenance - Work with business marketing and sales teams to articulate their key messages in the Lead Origination call / email / voicemail scripts. Review all scripts and marketing materials and refine / write call scripts and other materials, as needed.
- Target Markets – Work with businesses and Lead Origination research team to identify target markets which include the right companies, titles and contact information.
- Campaign Management –
- Manage campaign launch (assign Lead Origination Reps to campaign, oversee responsibilities, execution expectations and contact uploads, and review campaign plan / scripts,).
- Manage the day to day activities for the Lead Origination Campaigns. Ensure Lead Origination processes are being followed and address any issues. Gather and validate campaign key activity and metrics reporting for Lead origination Manager.
- LO Campaign Contact – be a key contact for the business on campaign related communications and actions.
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, with at least 1 year in a lead role
- 2+ years of experience in business writing
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience (12 years); or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience.
- Sales/Marketing Analytics and Reporting experience
- Marketing Capability Planning experience
- Campaign Planning Research experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.