Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a SAP Functional Consultant - Finance, you will be responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
Here's what you need:
• Funds Management (FM)• Financial Accounting (FI)• Controlling (CO)•Project Systems (PS)•Sales & Distribution (SD)•Workforce Management (WFM)•Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)•Asset Management (AM)
Bonus points if you have:
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.