Accenture’s SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture’s regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. And you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Build SAP Treasury solutions that transform clients’ Finance functions
- Design, set-up, test, and deploy prototype and production Finance solutions and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out Finance Treasury offerings powered by SAP S/4HANA and FI/CO (Finance and Controlling)
- Be part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Help to define and deliver SAP roadmaps and solutions
- Deliver client-facing advisory services to the IT and Finance Function of organizations: Business process Owners and Business Finance Directors
- Analyze technical and functional integration requirements
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP Treasury and Cash Management
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP Finance implementation, with responsibilities such as functional design, solution architecture, and estimation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You have team lead experience
- You have functional expertise in other Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash and Liquidity Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.