Accenture’s SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture’s regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
- Delve into clients’ supply chains to identify and address figure out their business needs
- Lead assigned functional workstream(s) on best practices processes and capabilities enabled by SAP Supply chain to teams to build state-of-the-art SAP supply chain solutions that meet your clients’ unique needs
- Advise clients on using SAP capabilities to meet their business needs and transform their supply chains based on SAP functionality
- Lead and effectively manage teams to build state-of-the-art SAP supply chain solutions enabled by SAP that meet your clients’ unique needs
- Create change plans and lead efforts that help your clients help their people embrace the changes that come with supply chain transformation
- Keep building your industry knowledge, your functional knowledge, and your SAP supply chain know-how by staying current on market innovations and the latest developments
- Use your expertise to cement Accenture’s position as a supply chain thought leader
- You are driven by fact-based decision making
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
Racking up those air miles will have
to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel,
international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential
sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of user experience in driving Supply Chain business changes and hands-on SAP User experience
- Have led business transformation or significant process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If:
- Participated or Lead a Supply Chain Management project
- Participated or Lead a workstream as part of a project-based, design and build SAP Supply Chain Management capabilities
- 1 or more full-cycle implementation/experience with design, configuration of applications and overall project delivery using either of these Module: Production Planning (SAP PP), Plant Maintenance (SAP PM), Materials Management (SAP MM), Integrated Business Planning
- You’ve got 2+ years of experience with SAP Supply Chain capabilities (e.g.; SAP eWM, SAP TM, SAP Ariba, SAP IBP)
- You’ve earned SAP S/4 Certifications
- You have SAP S/4 HANA experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.