Accenture’s SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture’s regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
- Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping) on SAP BRIM (Subscription Order Management, Billing, Revenue, and Invoice Management) related processes and functionalities
- Create SAP BRIM functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures
- Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations around SAP BRIM capabilities
- Design, set-up, test, and deploy prototype and production solutions for SAP BRIM and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly with other modules and/or applications.
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create the right solutions based on business needs
- Solid understanding of As-a-Service based monetization models: subscription models and consumption models
Racking up those air miles will have
to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel,
international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential
sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP, preferably in SAP OTC and or SAP Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in SAP BRIM or Hybris Billing, solution components such as Subscription Billing or Subscription Order Management (SOM) or Convergent Mediation (CM) or Convergent Charging (CC) or Convergent Invoicing (CI) or contract accounting (FICA)
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP BRIM or Hybris Billing implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus Points If:
- External client-facing consulting experience
- Technical hands-on experience in at least one of the following: Subscription billing or Convergent Mediation or Convergent Charging or Convergent Invoicing or contract accounting (FICA)
- You’ve earned SAP Hybris Billing/ BRIM Certifications
- You have SAP S/4 HANA experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration