We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Communication, Media, & Technology Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
CMT Security Senior Manager:
Our CMT Security teams help clients identify and evaluate security gaps, subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. They possess relevant cybersecurity technical skills through continuous research of the latest security vulnerabilities, threats, capabilities, and mitigation techniques. They are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices.
The CMT Security senior manager is responsible for leading and managing complex information security engagements. They provide subject matter expertise and drive project delivery execution as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, typically at the director, senior director and C-suite levels. The cybersecurity senior manager will work with our clients to develop new opportunities, scope engagements and ensure quality delivery of work performed.
Additionally, the CMT Security senior manager is expected to understand and have in depth experience in many of the domain areas identified: Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services working closely with the leadership to develop go to market solutions and implement them for our clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of Accenture's Security offerings related to cybersecurity with a focus on security program planning, cyber-risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
- Managing and leading large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
- Coaching and developing teams of managers, consultants and security analysts
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement program strategies for cybersecurity, including Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services, among others
- Analyzing client’s security posture to creating current state assessment, gap analyses, and strategic implementation roadmaps
- Performing requirements analysis and developing strategies and solutions for cybersecurity, risk, and information governance
- Performing risk remediation cost-benefit-analysis for a variety of solutions
- Establishing return on investment and business process improvements for investments in cybersecurity programs and technologies
- Developing and integrating cybersecurity metrics and reporting programs for key security, privacy, risk, compliance, and service continuity indicators
- Maintain positive rapport with client relationship through effective communications. Play substantive or lead role in establishing and maintaining quality internal and external communications to include: deliverables, technical content of reports, proposals, etc. Develop working relationships with Senior Executive and Senior Managers across the client account team to drive work in Pacific region for Communications, High Tech, Media and Entertainment Demonstrate knowledge of client's industry or functional specialty Project and program management experience, proven ability to lead project delivery and/or multiple projects delivery Monitor project economics and client billing Demonstrate ability to ensure implementation of security solutions Identify security opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Translating technical requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Information Technology Communications, High Tech, and/or Media and Entertainment industries.
- Minimum of 8 years of security experience
- Minimum of 8 years management experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions across cybersecurity domains (Cyber Defense, Threat and Vulnerability Management. Advanced Security Analytics, Data Security, Identity Management, Security Operations and Managed Security Services etc.)
- Minimum 7 years experience in a program/project leadership role, managing budgets and ensuring implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 75%
Preferred Skills and Highly Needed Qualifications:
- Industry recognized security qualifications, such as CISSP
- Candidates will have broad security architect skills with solid understanding of cross functional IT Security areas such as Identity Management, Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Data Protection, and if possible, Managed Security Services or security outsourcing delivery and/or experience as a Sales Engineer or sales support for security products and services with proven ability to develop/architect deals.
- Prior experience in a client-facing, consulting environment, managing and directing project teams of consultants along with sales experience with clients
- A strong reputation and presence in the security industry
- A robust knowledge of security vendors in key security domains, and detailed security product capabilities
- Must be conversant in security issues and vulnerability trends
- Must be conversant in project management principles and project quality methods
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment
- Ability to lead a team with minimal direction
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information security environment
- Desire to help contribute and grow the practice
- Desire to mentor and educate others
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with C-Level interaction
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.