Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
- Minimum of 6 years of hands-on MDM experience in the areas of MDM Strategy, Architecture, Design, Integration, Data Quality and Data Governance
- Minimum of 4 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to Architecture and Design specifications.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java and HTML for services integration and/or UI development.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in full life cycle MDM project from functional design to deployment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience implementing MDM for specific entity and/or domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Experience with MDM tools such as Informatica MDM, Reltio, EBX5, Stibo Step, IBM Initiate and SAP MDG.
- Functional familiarity with at least one of key master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient, Employee…), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier…), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data Stewardship activities.
- Exposure to a Data Strategy including architecting, design and implementation of an MDM program.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a large sized team and delivering MDM solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.